Saturday 17 December 2016

final website

Here is the final design for our website -



You can check it out by clicking here or by putting this link into your URL [https://ashenpage.wixsite.com/cigarettesaftersex]

Overall I believe the final design for the website works. Its clean and simple, continuing on our design ideas of the colour red and the swan, which maintains now consistent throughout the media campaign.

So why did I use a gif on the homepage?


I animated the [origami] from the cover to add a somewhat USP to the website, make it something that is worth sharing, which would be appealing for our secondary audience. This as well pulls the audience in, there is something going on, and with the constant stimulation we receive with the internet i feel this fits its trend.

The rest of the website I believe follows the conventions very closely of the similar products, and I wanted to keep it like this, as this meant it would be easy to navigate for all users as this would be a common layout for most indie band websites.

Overall I believe it fits the campaign and launches the star image of the band to appear original and talented and therefore i believe it to be effective.