Sunday 16 October 2016

band rehearsal

Our final rehearsal was the band. Unfortunately the actor we casted for the main singer got suspended and therefore we had to work with who we had left. We would try to audition the singer later if we could. But it as well makes it quite risky that already so early on in the year this guy is getting suspended.

For the performance of the band, we didn’t have any instruments with us, which shows how badly organised for the rehearsals myself and my group where, but we wanted to see also if there look all fitted together, so I guess it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

We gave them the lyrics to sing, just in case we wanted to make any movements in casting and too see there overall confidence.

Overall, what we can conclude is that they weren’t all that confident, this wasn’t helped that the boy in the back (Alfie) was an A2 and was mucking about which may of intimidated them and made them less likely to take it seriously. I want to do another rehearsal with the band due to the singer not being present and to see what instruments they can play and whether they can be confident about it.

Now we are confident on our main actress all we need to do is audition the main singer and then do another band rehearsal and I want to do a second audition for our dancer if we have time. I want to do the second audition with the dancer as when I directed her she didn’t pick up my feed back, this is crucial for when it comes to the shoot day.