Wednesday 14 September 2016

redlight_feedback

In this video you will see the feedback from my class and my teacher on my idea pitch for my redlight music video.

Here are the key points made by my teacher and my fellow students:
  • it is a known rule that it is difficult to work with kid let alone babies. On top of that the ethical issues with making the babies cry.
  • it would be difficult to get enough volunteers to make the club scene actually look like a club or a 90's rave.

my reflection too the feedback:
Redlight's song "9ts" was not one of strongest idea, I thought it would be funner then Jamie T's music video idea that's why I pitched it. I completely agree with all the feedback given, I think if I follow through with this idea I would of stock footage of babies crying however this is an expensive avenue as I would have to multiple videos of babies crying. As I said in the video my work around for lack of people for the 90s rave would be having smoke and a strobe. However my teacher believes this would not work and it would be necessary to have a large group of people. If in doubt we could always just shoot it green screen and just replicate the people we have but in different clothes.